Fun fact did you know that the spelling feta is only used for feta cheese made in certain european countries and it must contain 70% cows milk and the rest being goats milk. Whereas fetta with two t’s can be used by anyone!
I love this recipe as it is so incredibly quick to make, perfect for a busy weekday when you want a delicious pasta in 15 minutes.
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 packet rigatoni pasta
- 4cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons sliced sundried tomato in oil
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2/3 cup white wine
- Fetta cheese
- Cook the pasta as per instructions on the packet
- Put two tablespoons of the sundried tomato oil in a small pot. Heat the oil, add the garlic and lightly fry.
- Add in the tomato paste and lightly fry
- Add in the wine and sundried tomato, stir and allow to reduce to half the volume
- Mix with the pasta and scatter the fetta cheese on top. Serve and mmmenjoy