This is definitely one of the quickest,moistest and mmmdelicious recipes for banana bread that I have ever used. I’ve been making it on the weekend and enjoying it for breakfast every morning since. Hope you all enjoy.
Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 50 mins
- 2¼ cup plain flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups white sugar
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1½ cups strawberries, diced
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease a bread pan and set aside
- In a bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt, then set aside.
- Beat together the sugar, oil, eggs, yogurt, and vanilla. The beat in your bananas and gradually add the flour mixture into the wet mixture until just moistened. Fold in your strawberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour, rotate halfway through cooking, and cover the top with afloat if it starts to brown too much.
- Remove slice, and mmmenjoy!