Lol ok so a tad bit more work than your average smores,
So I’ve been meaning to post this for a very very long time. I ‘ve been incredibly lazy and couldn’t be bothered typing up the recipe. It took a very dull antiviral lecture to do it, but now its finally all typed up and ready. Here it is, hope you enjoy.
Cook time: 5 + 1 day in the refrigerator
- 250g sweet biscuits
- 150g butter melted
- 200g block milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 4 cups vanilla marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 85g packet raspberry jelly crystals
- Grease a 6cm deep, square 20cm cake pan. If you don’t have one use a tray and make the dimensions with aluminium foil.
- Place the biscuits in the food processor and blend till they become crumbs. mix with the butter until combined and spread evenly into the prepared pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Make the chocolate ganache mixture by placing the cream and chopped chocolate in a saucepan over medium -low heat. Mix until a chocolate mixture forms, remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. Pour on top of the biscuit base and refrigerate until firm.
- Place marshmallows and milk into a saucepan over medium -low heat and stir for around 5 minutes or until the marshmallows have melted and a smooth mixture is made. Pour over chocolate layer, level with a spatula and refrigerate until set, usually 3 hours.
- Make jelly using box directions, and allow to reach room temperature. Put in fridge to slightly chill it BUT do not let it set. Pour it over the marshmallow layer and allow to set. Usually 4-6 hours.
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!